SparrowHawk III Quick Build Kit – (Please contact us for current pricing)
(Prices are subject to change without notice and do not include applicable tax, crating*, paint, shipping & handling - All shipments are FOB factory)
All Airframe Components
Upholstered Seats (Black, Red, Blue or White)
Dual Control Assembly
Dual Fuel Pumps
Engine: Subaru 165 hp EJ25 (used)
Electrical Switches and Breakers
Integrated Electronic Flight Information System
Air Speed Indicator
Vertical Speed Indicator
Fuel Gauge & Sensor
Master Warning System that Monitors Flight and Engine Instruments
Propeller: 3 Blade Warp Drive
Rotor Blades: 30’ diameter
Rotor Brake Assembly
Tail, Factory Pre-Built
Throttle Lock Assembly
Cabin Doors with Hardware
Oil Cooler Package (recommended for hot areas)
Consists of an aircraft grade cooler, engine adapter,
lines and fittings
require crating material that meets ISPM 15 Standards
RAF2000 Stability Augmentation Kit
The kit consists of:
- Composite tall tail assembly with an integral Non-symmetrical horizontal stabilizer.
- Drop keel cluster plate assembly with hardware.
- Welded steel tube landing gear with suspension.
- PSRU mounting plate to allow inverting the PSRU thereby creating Center-Line Thrust.
- The kit also includes the Anti-Servo Tab which aids in static and dynamic yaw stability by aerodynamically returning the rudder to center when deflected.
We also offer our Augmentation Kit customers the option to upgrade their existing single bearing rotorhead to a double bearing rotorhead. Price varies depending upon condition of rotorhead.